SOLUTIONS FOR ENTERPRISES TO TURN AERIAL DATA INTO BUSINESS INSIGHTS
Aerial data plays an important part in any digitization strategy in the mining & quarrying industries. While capturing data is easier than ever, the real challenge enterprises face is harnessing all of this data so that it is consumable, shareable, and actionable.
Airware provides commercial drone solutions for mines & quarries to rapidly and repeatedly collect and analyze comprehensive imagery of all of their sites. Our customers get the combined power of an enterprise-focused workflow and powerful industry-specific analytics, to help turn aerial data into actionable business insight. Airware offers one of the most advanced volumetrics toolsets on the market for measuring quantities and stockpiles even in complex conditions.
Mining & quarrying, Earthworks contractors and Road construction companies around the world are using Airware to:
- Control and Report on Inventory
- Support Safety Roadmap
- Optimize and Maintain Haul Roads
- Monitor Job Progress & Earthmoving Operations
- Survey Designs
- Compare Design Plans to As-Built
Periodically capture drone data on your job sites and process it in the Airware cloud and get easy, remote access to your entire organization to monitor site evolution and production and maintain high site and team efficiency.
Airware’s complete solutions consist of a cloud-based platform to manage, process, view, analyze, and collaborate around data for mining, quarry and construction sites and advanced analytics modules to improve productivity, efficiency, and site safety. We also offer Capture Kits for autonomous aerial data collection, if needed.
Our solutions are built on the secure and scalable Airware Platform for managing, processing, viewing, analyzing and collaborating around your data. Add-on, industry-specific Advanced Analytics Modules including Safety, Haul Road, and Stockpile are also available to improve productivity, efficiency, and site safety.
Access Change Maps and Volume Analytics: Use a toolset to view change maps, elevation profiles, and cross-sections, calculate volumes, and achieve timely pay quantities
Integrate Latest Project Design: Integrate your latest project design to know if you are ahead or behind schedule by performing as-built versus design file comparisons. Upload your project data (DSM for example) and any drawing files (.dwg). Visualize heat maps (volume changes) and elevation difference contours. Analyze road networks.
Visualize Worksite Progress: Monitor cut/fill volumes over time for better reporting. Detect breaklines (embankments, ditches, and rails) and check embankment crests, toes, slopes, and widths. Ensure environmental compliance with drainage. Maintain right of way.
We’ve streamlined and simplified every step of the enterprise workflow from job planning to autonomous flight to data processing to review of the analytics so that anyone can take advantage of aerial data, regardless of technical background
- Visualize your site in 2D and 3D, including orthophotography, slope maps, digital surface models, and 3D models.
- Need a quick measurement? You can select the ruler tool and calculate a length, or draw a polygon and determine an area or a quick stockpile or borrow pile volume calculation. Airware provides one of the most advanced volumetrics toolsets on the market, including 8 methods for volumetrics and stockpile reporting.
- Storage made simple. When our customers fly a single large site, they may accumulate dozens of GBS of data. Our cloud can handle any size site, archive it, and make it available quickly. Risk managers and engineers can access a past survey and compare it to the most recent survey.
Airware is committed to achieving and maintaining the trust of our customers. Integral to this mission is providing an enterprise-strength security and privacy program that carefully considers data protection matters across our suite of services.
- Data is encrypted in transit and at rest on the platform.
- SAML-based single sign-on (SSO) integrates into enterprise identity systems.
- Security processes are baked into our secure software development lifecycle.
- Our security controls are tested and validated by credentialed, independent assessors on a regular basis.
- Granular role-based access controls allow you to adjust your team members’ access to data, toolsets, and editing privileges.
- Audit trails provide a detailed record of every action of every user.
Enterprises don’t want to be limited to a single drone or a single operator. To leverage aerial data that drives impact, enterprises need a system that scales with your business across multiple sites, departments, teams, and geographies.
- Host unlimited properties or locations in the cloud, across multiple business units and geographies around the world. Within a given property or location, store unlimited inspections by date.
- Unlimited users across your organization can access the data, including management, field adjusters, risk engineers, data scientists, surveyors, and accounting.
- Ask us about our phased, methodical, hands-on approach to helping you deploy commercial drones across your company at scale. Our professional services team includes former business, management, and technology consultants who collaborate and partner across your organization to help them learn about the technology, pilot the solution in a defined use case and scope, implement the solution across a business unit, and accelerate adoption of the solution across the enterprise.
We help enterprises find the right solution to turn their aerial data into actionable business insights. Whether you’re just getting started or ready to scale, we’re here to help