Credit Return Policy
Tractors Malaysia (CAT)
- All batteries, Ball & Roller Bearings, Cups, Cones, Seals, Gaskets, Opened Kits and Item Made to Order (e.g. Hoses), are stricly NON-RETURNABLE and also items classified by CATERPILLAR as non-returnable.
- Credit will be given to all normally STOCKED PARTS returned within fourteen (14) days of invoice providing items are in completely as new re-saleable condition. A 5% Handling and Restocking Charge will apply.
- NON-STOCKED items specifically ordered to meet customer requirements returned for credit within fourteen (14) days will be subject to a 15% Handling and Restocking Charge.
- All parts, whether STOCKED parts or NON-STOCKED parts, will not be accepted for credit after fourteen (14) days from date of sale invoice.
- Credit will be given only if a copy of our Original invoice accompanies the goods being returned.
- All procurement cost including freight cost incurred in original procurement of the goods are to the customer’s account.