Malaysia Skills certificate Level 3
Sime Darby Industrial Academy (formerly known as Tractors Academy) has 20 years of excellence in Heavy Equipment Technical education under the Department of Skills Development (DOSD), Ministry of Human Resources.
We offer skills development programmes to vocationally inclined SPM leavers and Kolej Vokasional graduates. Selected students will obtain recognised skills certification from DOSD and secure job placements upon completing the programme.
Online registration is now open for the October 2021 and upcoming intakes. Successful applications will be eligible for financial aid from Yayasan Sime Darby.
The programme being offered is:
- TP-100-3:2013 EARTH MOVING EQUIPMENT MAINTENANCE (Malaysian Skills Certificate Level 3)
Interested? Submit your details:
Request submitted. We'll be in touch soon.
- Aged between 18 and 25 years
- Monthly household income of RM5,000 and below
- Minimum 3 credits in SPM or Diploma from recognised Kolej Vokasional (KV)
- Medically fit for TVET training and employment
- Application Form DOWNLOAD HERE
- Photocopy of IC – Personal
- Photocopy of IC – Biological Father/Stepfather/Guardian/Spouse
- Photocopy of IC – Biological Mother/Stepmother/Guardian/Spouse
- Certified copy of Father's salary slip – Pension Statement/Death Certificate/Divorce Certificate/Income Declaration
- Certified copy of Mother's salary slip – Pension Statement/Death Certificate/Divorce Certificate/Income Declaration
- Submit your documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information or enquiries:
- Call/WhatsApp: 016 299 2020 (SDICare)
- Email: email@example.com (SDICare)