In-House Training Programme (TTP)
TTP is a strategic and systematic approach to manage and develop technicians based on skills and knowledge framework. It offers a customised approach that matches the training needs of the technician to efficiently perform the job.
What are the benefits
- SDIA offers a full range of training options encompassing every aspect of Heavy Machinery and Power Generations: Operator Safety, Equipment Operations and Maintenance, Troubleshooting, as well as Service Management. These are all part of a targeted, comprehensive programme covering over 70 courses.
- Our core curriculum includes more than 70 training modules with an emphasis on practice. The benefits of training on real equipment are instantaneous. In small groups, trainees learn both theory and practice, the "why" and the "how-to".
- Our trainers share their know-how and field experience through demonstrations on dedicated equipment located in our training facilities.
- At SDIA, we are committed to transferring knowledge and expertise - to offer our experience as industry leader in heavy machinery, power generation and service solutions.
- Our expert trainers boost confidence while sharing skills and experience. Trainers themselves benefit from the access to the latest technology and personalised, innovative teaching methods.
- Courses include dedicated training documents with follow-up e-learning modules.